In today’s day and age, it is becoming increasingly difficult to work out and eat the right kinds of foods. We simply don’t have the time to go to the gym or fitness classes and the vast majority of our food is processed and unhealthy. Sure, some of us are able to buy nothing but organic fruit, vegetables and meat, but that is becoming increasingly more expensive. Furthermore, we often don’t even have the time to cook, even if we could purchase all those organic ingredients. However, the reality is that the more calories we eat and the fewer sports we engage in, the fatter we will get. Unsurprisingly, people are looking into various programs, diets, workouts, supplements and magic pills to solve this problem. One program on the market today is the Adonis Golden
Ratio, which is an exercise program developed specifically for men. It also includes a diet plan. The basis of the Adonis Golden Ratio is that it works on the DNA of men, as well as on a scientific and mathematical formulation. As soon as the words “science“ and “math” come into play, I tend to be more excited about a program, so I figured I would give this one a shot and see what it could actually deliver.
What Is the Adonis Golden Ratio System
The Adonis Golden Ratio works on the premise that men have to have a specific ration between their shoulders (not their chest!) and their waistline. Their DNA is geared towards achieving this ratio, but the majority of workout programs focus solely on building muscle, not necessarily building muscle in the right place and in the right amount. Hence, men may look bulked up, but they don’t actually have the best look in terms of their genetics. The Adonis Golden Ratio, as such, is the formula to achieve the perfect body.
It works specifically on getting rid of that hard to shed stomach fat, but it also builds inches of real and lean muscle mass in all the right places. Essentially, it is designed to help you create the most beautiful body.
Firstly, the package includes the 12 Week Golden Ration Training Program. This is an exercise program that you will work with for 12 whole weeks. It is designed to work with your body, rather than fight it. A lot of exercise programs are designed to build muscles in the wrong places and wrong amounts, which isn’t natural. Hence, your body will fight your efforts, resulting in less effects than you would have expected . This is where the Adonis Golden Ration is different. The training program includes more than 70 videos which show you the exercises you need to do in order to make sure you develop the body of an Adonis. Because you will learn about the ratio, you will automatically learn where you need to gain – or lose – inches and you can then pick the exercises that will work on this in particular.
Next, you will get the nutrition program. This is a personalized diet that is designed to teach you what you do and don’t need to eat in order to achieve a healthy, good looking body. The diet will help to maximize your fat burning efforts, as well as your muscle building efforts. The diet plan is hugely important and was one of the things that impressed me the most, because it isn’t one of those dangerous starvation or restrictive diets that makes you lose weight quickly but can’t be sustained.
Lastly, you get the supplement guide. The reality is that if you take the right supplements at the right time, you will be in a far better position to achieve amazing results. Again, you will learn which types of supplements are most suited to your specific genetic makeup. The Adonis Golden Ration program is not a one size fits all solution, but rather a package that you can customize to your specific needs.
What I Liked
- The program is very easy to follow and doesn’t use any complicated language or jargon. Furthermore, because it uses videos to demonstrate the exercises, you could even watch it with the sound off if you don’t want to listen to what is being said.
- The Adonis Golden Ratio package is designed specifically for men and helps them to identify their perfect, individual shape. Plus, it should take only 12 weeks to achieve that shape.
- The theory is based on scientific research and mathematics, rather than the ideas of someone who found that a certain action may have worked on them. You will learn what it means to have the perfect physique, and why that is different for everybody (only the ratio is the same).
- You also get a diet and supplement guide, which means that you will be able to eat exactly what your body needs.
- It has been recommended by various other high profile fitness and nutrition experts, including Kyle Leon.
- Thousands of people have used the program to date and have left positive reviews.
- It comes with a full two months money back guarantee. This means that you can try the program without any risk.
What I Didn’t Like
- If you are a complete novice at working out, you may find the program quite hard. It requires commitment and effort, but if you have that, you should be able to complete the program, even if it may take you a little bit more than 12 weeks.
- It has a focus on supplements, and I would like to live in a world where supplementation isn’t necessary anymore. However, this is a personal issue.
Considering the two months money back guarantee and the fact that there are regular offers on, meaning you can get the Adonis Golden Ratio package for as little as $47, I don’t think you have anything to lose by at least giving it a try. It is designed to help you develop your physique in such a way that your body is truly perfect. I fully recommend Adonis Golden Ratio.